Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rucc22

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2009
So last week for some reason my me.com email wasn't pushing to my droid after it used to. I ditched my droid yesterday for a blackberry bold vzw and my emails aren't coming through on that either! What's up with that? Anyone else having problems? Any suggestions?

Playgear

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2010
So last week for some reason my me.com email wasn't pushing to my droid after it used to. I ditched my droid yesterday for a blackberry bold vzw and my emails aren't coming through on that either! What's up with that? Anyone else having problems? Any suggestions?

Sell both and get an officially supported phone?

BroadcastDoc

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I don't know if this is helpful (though it's probably more helpful than "get an officially supported phone") but my Blackberry Bold is working great with my MobileMe mail. Strangely enough, it actually pushes faster to my BB than my GMail account!

Maybe try resending the service books (highlight your email account in EMail setup and hit the menu button, then "Resend Service Books").

If that doesn't work, try deleting the account, rebooting your phone, and adding your account again.

Sometimes the service books get corrupt and that can cause non-delivery.

Also make sure to go into EMail settings and check to see if "Send Email to Handheld" is checked - that burned me once! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.