My New WhiteBook 2.4 :D

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by cudo, Feb 26, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

hi, i have just placed my order for my very first macbook :D hmm..estimated delivery 28th of feb..so nothing left ..just wait :D

cannot wait..i got all the bits on my PC ready to transfer to macbook..so excited !:apple:

with student discount in uk plus apple care 760 quid

2. macrumors regular

Mastamarek

Are u Polish as well!? well, witamy na macrumors ;)

3. macrumors 6502

Enjoy!!

4. macrumors 6502a

5. thread starter macrumors regular

i will mate, no worries but i need to get it first..but ill be happy to do any tests..

6. thread starter macrumors regular

polish and proud :D

7. macrumors 6502a

Shackler

im not asking you to harm your Macbook in anyway but i was wondering if it looks like the same material as the old MB that will scratch easily. I just noticed on the apple website they are really selling the fact that its made out of polycarbonate.

8. macrumors member

Is it just the macbook pros that have the multitouch trackpad or the macbook pro and macbook?

9. macrumors member

MacBook Pro and MacBook Air have the Multi-touch, regular MacBook just has the scrolling trackpad (recognizes 2 fingers for scrolling and right-click) like it has had forever.

10. macrumors regular

i ordered mine today too..hopefully get it tomorrow

11. macrumors member

these updates are great and congrats on the purchase. sometimes i wish i had a mb but i guess my mbp will do ;)

12. macrumors member

bought 2 MacBooks

I bought my first mac Sunday & mentioned to the rep about rumored update's for today & he assured me nothing was coming out. Then I got a phone call this morning from him telling me about the new MacBooks. So technically I bought my second MacBook today. I just couldn't believe he called me, must have felt bad I guess. Still counting down...

13. macrumors regular

just got mine today after I had to drive 30min to the FedEx Facility because they messed up the address and sent it back. I Overnighted it and could not wait knowing it was in my reach. Its my first mac and its a very inviting and awesome experience, I cannot believe I waited till now. I hope to contribute to the community as a new mac user.

14. macrumors regular

I hate you all. I spent $1500 last July on a 2.16g blackbook. I thought I was cool now all you whitebooks will smoke me! :(

15. macrumors 65816

CRAZYBUBBA

Is this revision of MB penryn based?

16. macrumors member

c'mon dude, if you buy your mb today. are you gona hate all the ppl who buys redesigned mb in June again?

17. macrumors regular

You'll love it!