My novice photography

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by EJBasile, May 15, 2005.

1. EJBasile macrumors 65816

EJBasile

Since many people seem to be showing there pictures here are some of my better landscape photos I've taken.

My .Mac Pictures

2. JDar macrumors 6502a

JDar

You sure have some interesting places to photograph. My favorite is the fence on the beach. Sure, it's a photographic cliche, but one that's enjoyable to make when you encounter a fence in the sand or snow. Your beach/wave photo is nice, too. Nice "moment" to snap the wave.

3. Doga macrumors regular

Doga

Nice pics - thanks for sharing! They're all nice but like JDar my favourite is the fence on the beach. :)

4. Graeme A macrumors 6502

Graeme A

I have to agree with the others and say that the fence on the beach is the best one.

The beach landscape is nice too but I think the sand could be a little better exposed... seems just too dark but when you got the sun in the composition thats going to be the dominant light source...

5. dhracer88 macrumors regular

Same here, the fence and the beach one's the best. Please resize it for 56k'er's; it took a looooong time.

JM

6. russed macrumors 68000

russed

i like the 1st of the ones on the beach (towards the end) with the footprints going away and the sea is retreating. i like the rays coming through the clouds.