My Order Cancelled?!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by ZicklePop, Apr 6, 2005.

1. ZicklePop macrumors member

What does this mean? Did they just Cancel MY ORDER?!? or did they move on to the next stage of shipping? view the image please, I'm so worried.

Attached Files:

• omg.png
      omg.png
      File size:
      19.5 KB
      Views:
  2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

it looks like your payment is what was cancelled to me, if i were you i would just give them a call with your order number in the morning to make sure that everything is okay with it

3. ZicklePop thread starter macrumors member

I just relooked at it and it was back to the normal order, nothing canceled about it. Was it just a glitch?

4. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

they accidentally put the order into the system twice, had two cancel out one of the mini's and put in an order for another.....happened to me with my ibook, they dont need to contact you i believe because there is nothin wrong with your order...should **** on 4-19....unless they call you and say it will take longer....apple has usually always been dead on shipping things..well at least for me :)

5. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

they accidentally put the order into the system twice, had two cancel out one of the mini's and put in an order for another.....happened to me with my ibook, they dont need to contact you i believe because there is nothing wrong with your order...should ship on 4-19....unless they call you and say it will take longer....apple has usually always been dead on shipping things..well at least for me :)

6. ZicklePop thread starter macrumors member

Looks like you pulled an Apple Store ;-)

Thanks you guys. God that scared the crap outta me.

7. brap macrumors 68000

Mmm... irony.

8. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

haha i wish i wouldve thought of that amount of cleverness off the top of my head but my browser froze and i hit submit reply twice...sorry for that