My Photography forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Teezie, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Hey everybody, I've been scarce around here lately, as I've been working on getting my new photography forum off the ground.

The Crazies Forum

I didn't pick the name, a friend of mine did several months back. It started out as a group of us meeting locally, and then I decided to create the forum. AndyBloxham from around here is a member.

It's for everybody - come check it out if you get the chance.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I'll sign up, though I think it's cheesy to say that the people there are "The best photographers of all time, without a doubt."

3. Mike Teezie thread starter macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Yeah, it's kind of tongue in cheek.....

It'll be great to have you though!

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

If I join, you're going to have to change that line.

5. Mike Teezie thread starter macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Whatever man. I've seen your stuff.

You are totally welcome to post under that header.

I am trying to think of something else. When the forum went live, it was after 5 hours of trying to get the software configured, and I was staring blankly at a screen...completely drained, and annoyed.

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

hahaha and the ass kissing begins. Abstract you're my hero too, don't worry.

What about leaving it blank? "The Crazies" is silly enough.

7. Mike Teezie thread starter macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

What's with the attitude? :confused: Like I said, I didn't pick the Crazies name, and it's six months too late to change it. There needs to be something there, for the google index.

It's a forum for photographers, and Abstract is a photographer - no ass kissing required.

Did you have something positive to add?

8. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

AndyBloxham would be me (that being my real name).

The forum is slightly different from this one (this being mac users first, and some are photographers... over there, it's photographers who some are also mac users). It's fun. Lots of consistently good photography showing up in the forums, with some good opinions around for critiques and etc.

And Jessica, I don't think I ever even noticed the "best photographers of all time" line, and I'm member like #10 or so (since the beginning). So it's not really a focal point of the site.