My Prom Tonight!

Discussion in 'Community' started by SpaceMagic, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

Hehe.

I'm wearing a tux you know ;) .. ok ok you aint interested.. just I'm bored and passing the time on my favourite forum. KUSTOM PC I LOVE YOU.

Oh.. wait a minute, this is MacRumors :p

I may post pictures if anyone wants to stare at a young, free and single 18 yr old ;)

Teehee (you can tell i'm chripy.. it must be the nutella)

SpaceMagic

2. aboutthat macrumors regular

Nutella...yummy, haven't had that in awhile...Anywho, have fun at the prom, just be sure there's no nutella on your face before you go...might be slightly embarrasing :p

3. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

OnceUGoMac

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Mmm. Prom= dancing. Tux = sexy. Nutella = happy. Sexy + happy + dancing= woo hoo!!!

Have fun. yeah, that made no sense. Oh well. Enjoy! And dance, don't be a wallflower!

5. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

:eek:

Have fun and stay safe! No babies tonight :rolleyes:

reality

6. SpaceMagic thread starter macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

Wow, don't you just love OS X... I didn't have a clue what "wallflower" meant! Now I do! 2 informal a person who has no one to dance with or who feels shy, awkward, or excluded at a party.

Don't worry, that's certainly not me ;) Not to brag or anything but I had 5 girls ask me to the Prom and 2 of them fight (kinda... like jokingly but giving valid reasons to each other why I should take them)... however, as you can tell my head is big because of it. hehe. Also got a LONG list of dances to get through tonight, I need one of those dance cards as featured in Calamity Jane (one of the best films ever, btw :p).

Thanks for all your replies.. I think nutella on face would be rather sexy.. it'd be so thoughtful if a girl covered her face with nutella as ... ok i'll stop there while this thread is still rated PG13.

About the babies comment :p I'm a UK teenager, how'd you know I ain't got 6 already :p I have, they're called... Beyonce, Trisha, Britney, Sandy, Brad and Brooklyn... all after people and places who have played such a major role in my life.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Yes, I would like to see a picture of you in your tux SpaceMagic. If possible a picture of your date. A great moment in your life, something that you will long remember. The biggest thing that you could do for yourself and your date is to not drink and drive.

8. SpaceMagic thread starter macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

Back! Will post piccies tomorrow. Not drunk. No babies. hehe.. no nutella tho :(

9. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Hope you had fun!!
    I'm glad your prom didn't interfere with the Tiger release.

I remember that thread where some guy (can't remember name! sorry!) was having to decide between prom and Tiger!
    (I would have chosen Tiger..., THEN prom. Muahhaa. My Powerbook would be my date. HAHA)

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Prom was pretty fun for me. I almost threw up a couple times though due to song choices. Our last song was 'Everytime' by Brittney Spears, which was a breath of fresh air from all the hip-hop and rap, but even a breath of fresh air can reek of farts apparently.

But we had a chocolate fountain... that made things better. :) I don't even like chocolate... :cool:

scem0

11. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

*snicker*
    I love it!

I'll need to remember that saying.. :) :) :) :)

12. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm very pleased to hear about your pledge. Looking forward to hear your thoughts about your prom. I imagine that you will be sleeping in late today though. ;)

13. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Isn't it 9:15 PM (21:15) in Britain though...? :eek: ;)

Hoping to hear that you had a great time...

14. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

Stephen Lynch says it best!

"Thank You, Dear Lady, for being SpaceMagic's mom. You did all his homework, and took him to prom. And he was the only guy, who got lucky that night"

15. Eevee macrumors 6502a

Eevee

Did you have a good time?

Where are the pics? :confused:

16. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm a little concerned since we haven't hear anything. I pray that SpaceMagic is alright. Must still be too emotionally buoyed to bother with posting. :confused:

dotdotdot nice comment. For my first prom, my parents drove me to her house and then her parents drove us to the prom. Her parents took is back to her house so she could change. Then my parents picked us up so that I could change. So my parents took care of transportation to and from the after party. Think that I slept most of the next day.

Then for my Senior year prom, I took care of the prom completely. No drinking involved as I had encouraged.

17. SpaceMagic thread starter macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

G'Day people! Sorry about late pics! Just I didn't take a digital camera (as mum has it on holiday) so I'm still waiting for my friends to send me theirs! I've got a few and will be posting them shortly!

We've all had time to reflect on the prom :p and well i thought it was crappy. LOL. Just the meal n all was nice, but in a way it was same old same old.. come on guys, i've been with you 7 years, one of you PLEASE get naked!

Will post pics soon so all can admire Cowbridge 6th's Prom.

For now: these are my b*tches :p My best mates: (Yep all girls ;) )

Attached Files:

18. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

They are all nice looking young ladies. ;) So which one was your date? Will look forward to additional pictures. I would say that you are a very lucky young man. ;)

19. SpaceMagic thread starter macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

My date was the one in the middle, with the "Reddy Pink" dress ( i quote her, I said it was purple).

20. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

The one to the right of SpaceMagic's date has an AWESOME DRESS! I want one!!!

Glad you had fun, man! :) :)

21. SpaceMagic thread starter macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

Although, not a great picture.. stef (that girl) was easily the most stunning there that night. Her dress/figure was/is awesome. The dress, however, was from Monsoon so if you have that boutique in the US.. keep and eye out.

22. CmdrLaForge macrumors 68040

CmdrLaForge

23. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.