My PSP Arrives Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Games' started by clayj, Mar 23, 2005.

1. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Just got shipping notification from EBGames.com... PSP, Wipeout Pure, Ridge Racer, and the PSP Mobile Kit. (FIFA Soccer is delayed...) Sweet! I will post here with first impressions once I've had a chance to play with it.

Guess I can get rid of my iPod now! :p

2. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

3. risc macrumors 68030

risc

When you get a chance check out Lumines that game kicks a$$!

4. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

That is awesome, I think I am getting mine tomorrow also!

5. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Good luck with not getting any dead pixels. If you do, your basically screwed and can't get a replacement system.

6. clayj thread starter macrumors 604

clayj

Seeing as how I have four different Sony LCDs on my desktop and there's not one dead pixel between them, I think I'm feeling good about my chances. (Geez, what's with all the negativity?)

7. Sutekidane macrumors 6502a

Sutekidane

Well, the PSP uses a Sharp LCD. I know, cuz I took mine apart. It's an import, so they may have switched providers for the US release, probably if anything, to Samsung. Which is a good thing and not bad. I have 1 dead pixel, and I cannnot notice it unless i reach certain ideal conditions. My DS had 1 dead pixel and I saw it evertime I looked at the bottom screen. Don't worry, it's rare that you have more than 2 anyway.

8. risc macrumors 68030

risc

My PSP has 0 problems, everything works perfectly - nothing sticks, nothing flies out, no dead pixels - you'll love it when you get it, enjoy!

9. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Nothing except that Sony has crap quality customer support while Nintendo would replace a DS for one dead pixel.