My site is up!

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Dec 30, 2002.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Finally, after so many days without nothing else to do I got my domain and hosting.

Go to www.hiperhouse.com

Is under construction and after week today is when I'm really getting in to it. I have some clips with my vj performances down here. I hope you like them.

The home page doesn't make too much sens, use the links below.

Have fun.:D :D :D

2. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

I like the shockwave animation. It's clean and gets the point across and loads almost instantly.

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Very nice stuff - what did you do the videos with?

D :D

4. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Yes, they a kind of messy but booth are rave partys here in Caracas where I performed as a VJ. Did you see me at the end of the Performance 2 video?

The thing is that I have this friend in Miami who is connecting me to some people that works in Locomotion and I just uploaded everything very fast (well you can tell). Today I'm gonna spend more time in to it. I'm working with the content first and then with the design. I'm gonna do something simple to be able to update it very quick.

=)

5. agreenster macrumors 68000

agreenster

Are you the guy with the dark shirt, light pants and short hair looking at the monitors?

Neat videos! Looks like you throw a hell of party.

6. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

No, in the video Performance 2, I'am at the end of the video with the 3 powerbooks and a midi keyboard (controllinv the videos via midi). I'm the very tall guy with jeans shorts and short hair.

Those are the partys in Venezuela, at that particular party we had abou 2.000 people at 9:30 am in the morning!, the party started at 9pm the day before, unusually early. It was one of the bigest surprices of the year because they usually finish at 5am.

You have to consider that this is a "party culture", in the US you can not make something like this. Here 15 year old kids can dring inside the police station if they feel like to. Drinking is not an issue like in the US.

The problem I see is that in the US people are legally permited to start drinking when they are already driving. In Venezuela by the time you are alowed to drive you already know enough abut the drinking problems.

Any way, I'm upgrading my site today, it is a big blue print the one I have.

7. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

You've never been the US then, because I know from personal experience there are parties like this. A lot.

You just have to find where they are, but rest assured they are most definitely out there.

8. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

I have been in the US for 3 loooooong years and I haven't see something like that. I mean, it is not the big deal but here are every where, they will find you. We have one like that 3 times a month at list, at list once for sure.

The thing... let me explain it to you:

In Venezuela cigarreted companies and liquor companies are not allow to place tv ads, so, they have that huge ammount of money for advertising and for abour 3 years now, they have been sponsoring parties like that. J&B, Marlboro, Lucky Strike, Polar (our beer), Kent, etc. So we have thouse huge budgets to even bring DJ's from out of town. And the best part is that the parties are free! just 18 above. Cool isn't it!:D