Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adrianblaine

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2006
Pasadena, CA
Well, I tried watching the whole thing, but it's not really what I find entertaining, especially making fun of brain injured people who have passed on. Looks like you had fun making it though.

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
Well, I tried watching the whole thing, but it's not really what I find entertaining, especially making fun of brain injured people who have passed on. Looks like you had fun making it though.

I apologize if you were offended by it.. that was actually from last year and voted in by the other guys.. I do realize this won't be entertaining to everyone, but thank you for watching it anyway.

-DH

macrumors 65816
Nov 28, 2006
Nashville Tennessee
Since you asked for opinions, I'll go ahead and give you mine.

From a technical standpoint, it contained extremely poor camera work combined with pointless editing which made it rather tiring to watch. The audio was OK considering the various locations ... in fact, the audio was about the only thing done semi-acceptable.

From a content standpoint; what was the point? Trying to show how people with too much time on their hands can produce utter stupidity? If so, you succeeded. But I have a feeling that wasn't your intention. <Sigh> That's the problem with cheap, readily available technology and a bunch of kids with no purpose in their lives; you get totally useless stuff like this. What a waste; not just a waste of 10 minutes of my life for being stupid enough to watch the whole thing, but of all those involved in the production. Totally and utterly pointless. And you're proud of this?

-DH

ps: where was the variety in this so-called variety show?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.