Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

awscherb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
N v 1.5 has been released! Get it HERE or HERE! Oh, and when you unzip the .zip file. move the folder called n_v15 to your Applications folder, or else it will not work! THE FOLDER n_v15 MUST BE IN YOUR APPLICATIONS FOLDER! Enjoy!

liptonlover

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
*sigh* I've been playing N for years... I didn't know they were still working on it. Thanks for posting this!

awscherb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
crashed for me when I started up.

Thats weird. Once you've unzipped the .zip file, did you move the folder n_v15 to your Applications folder? For some reason, it will only work if you drag that folder to your Applications folder. I don't know why.

PRo. Xavier

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2008
What??

Thats weird. Once you've unzipped the .zip file, did you move the folder n_v15 to your Applications folder? For some reason, it will only work if you drag that folder to your Applications folder. I don't know why.

Okay could someone please explain to me step by step how to unzip a file because every time I try I do something wrong and whats the Applications folder like my mine one?

maccam

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2007
Wisconsin
Sorry, there's no difference between version 1.4 to 1.5???
Why can't you download this on his website??

And yes its great game!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.