n00000000b Safari Question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Markleshark, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

So, when you click say 'Enlarge Image' in Safari and it does the little loading swirly thing and the background goes black and the image opens in a little box inside Safari, is that a feature of Safari or the website? I've only started seeing it recently, but it doesn't appear on all the websites I visit...

Cheers.

2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

I've not seen "enlarge image" as an option in Safari before. What are the conditions?

3. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

4. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Could be...

Sounds like you have 'PicLens' installed. Does it look similar to the mac os x slideshow?

Go to 'View' in Safari and Piclens should/might about halfway.

I doesn't appear in all websites since the Piclens doens't support all image sites, only places like images.google.com and flickr.

5. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I was wondering whether it might be a plugin when he mentioned a "swirly thing" :)

6. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Sorry, yeah it is a Safari-Only plugin (i think). The swirly thing should be the same as the boot-up swirling thing.

7. Markleshark thread starter macrumors 603

Markleshark

Thats him. Could be a plug in, I can't remember what ive got installed. SHall check again when I gets home. Cheers peeps.