Name this conversion app!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by spriter, Sep 12, 2005.

1. spriter macrumors 65816

May 13, 2004
    Anyone who identifies this is a genius!

A while ago I had a DVD image made on a PC in a strange format (which I don't remember). It wouldn't burn if I dragged it to Toast so I went hunting for an app to convert it via Google.

Eventually, I found an app that could convert it to an ISO. I think it was on a student's site and he had written the app mainly for his use but put it on there regardless. The app also converted many other unpopular formats between one-another. It was somewhat a 'swiss army knife' utility.

I've recently reinstalled Tiger and don't have the said app anymore but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called or where I got it! :eek: Originally I found it through a link on a forum someplace after trawling Google for a while.

I don't even remember the format of the DVD image I was converting but it was definitely not .nrg, bin/cue, dmg - I think it had a G somewhere in the file extension.

I'd know it if I saw it again but if anyone out there can think of what I'm looking for, I'd be eternally grateful :D
  2. tom_s macrumors member

Jun 16, 2005