Nanosaur?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Patmian212, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

I heard the ibooks come with this game called Nanosaur, Is it any good? What is it about?

Thanks
    Patmian212

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Having never played it, all I can do is give you a link.

3. tangerineyum macrumors 6502

I had it on my tangerine imac. you basically run around and collect eggs and defeat enemies in ur way. It wasnt bad, but over way too quickly. I played a version of nanosaur 2 for my ibook, but it didnt play too well fps wise.

4. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

I tried the demo on my G5 PowerMac, and it couldn't have been smoother. It was actually sorta neat, and I briefly considered buying it, but fortunately I read a review first. Three levels. Count'em...1...2...3...the end. For $35? I think not. If it comes with your machine, though, hey, at least you'll get an hour's fun out of it.

--Eric

5. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

I've played both (1&2) and what can I say? This game is for little kiddies or for the guy who has nothing to do on his Mac and starts playing this game. Of course ints not UT2004... but its still a game :D

Fun to play with ur friend (split screen), but I would recomment AirBurst Extreme instead (I've already got to 3500 level at hardest setting! :D )

6. gekko513 macrumors 603

gekko513

Nanosaur 2 is too difficult to play for such a simple concept.