NanoTube split up thread

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mrgreen4242, Sep 7, 2005.

1. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Ok, here is a thread for all the hordes of us that are going to run out and buy a nano to split up packs of NanoTubes. Personally, I only have any desire for a clear and a green one, so I'm looking for someone who want's the other 3. I'd pay $15 for the two, leaving the other 3 to whomever for $15+the applicable taxes.

I'm in MI, if anyone local wants to go for it, otherwise I'd be happy to arrange shipping via USPS first class mail. Seems silly for us all to buy 5 tubes when we are probably only ever going to use one or two.

2. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

apple's iskin case for the new ipod

4. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

5. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Ahhh, i see. I was picturing something toooootally different.

6. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

If it was a nanotube made of carbon, it would have a totally different application.

I'm a little peeved at Apple for selling a five-pack of nanotubes, when all I really want is the clear one (no pink or green)... so I expect the good folks at iSkin will have something out soon.

7. mrgreen4242 thread starter macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

I'm sure a number of third parties will have skins for the nano. But, since Apple is selling these for $6 each as long as you buy 5 at a time, I am guessing they will be best price in town, as long as you can find people to take the other 4 off your hands. :)

8. 0s and 1s macrumors 6502a

0s and 1s

I'm interested in the white, blue, or green. Since you picked white and green, I call dibs on blue!