Napolean Dynamite

Discussion in 'Community' started by JesseJames, Jul 1, 2004.

1. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Mar 28, 2003
    How'd I get here? How can I leave?
  2. MacAztec macrumors 68040

Oct 28, 2001
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    That looks pretty funny. I might have to go see it. I am going to see Spiderman 2 on Saturday at the BigNewport theatres in Newport. The screen is supposedly the biggest West of the Mississippi river. Its huge.
  3. The Tuck macrumors 6502

The Tuck

Jun 8, 2003
    oooo. I'd like to see Spider-Man on that screen... I can't wait to check out the movie though. Looks great. (napoleon and spidey)
  4. scem0 macrumors 604

Jul 16, 2002
    back in NYC!
    Saw ND last night. It was pretty good. I love when he runs of the stage after dancing. And I love LaFon-duh ;). Oh and when she was like "what were you doin' to make you sweat so much" and then he was like "practicing my dance moves" and then he took a swig of whatever beverage that was I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The way he raised the container to his lips was priceless.

I'd give the movie 7/10 and i'm not the biggest comedy fan.

5. dave1234 macrumors regular

Feb 1, 2003
    I havent seen this movie yet, but it looks hilarious...
  6. Whigga Spitta macrumors 6502

Apr 21, 2004
    Can you say Chi-City??
    Ha ha ha...thanks Scem0, I completely forgot about that part. Napoleon Dynamite is a great movie, very very very funny if you find it easy to laugh at others (I sure do). If you don't go see this film, you're a "friggin' idiot".
  7. BrianKonarsMac macrumors 65816

Apr 28, 2004
    hehe i saw a preview for this about practicing your ballin skills, and then they got this guy playin tether ball...FRICKIN HILARIOUS! can't wait to see it. i passed on Anchorman and Spider Man, both are DVD movies.