National Dean's List????

Discussion in 'Community' started by SamIchi, May 5, 2005.

1. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

So I guess I'm nominated, what's this all about? Is it one of those things where you think you've done sumthin' great, and you end up payin' for stupid publications just to have your name in it?

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

You have been selected for the prestigious honor of being included in the 2005 edition of "Who's Who at MacRumors". Inclusion is free, but I'm sure you will want to buy your own copy of this important publication, an actual copy of which will actually be in the actual United States Library of Congress, no kidding, honest! The simulated-gold-leaf cover and elegant specially selected font, named Courier, will make it a treasured keepsake for you and your family. Order now, for $199.99, plus tax and $149.99 for shipping, a small $99.99 fee for handling, and a $49.99 "expedite fee" for the most important customers. Operators are standing by.

3. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

Psht!!!! You're no national honors student. You can't even find the g key!!!

Even I know where the g key is (hint: next to the any-key).

BEN

4. acidrock macrumors 6502

hey I got on that but they thought that it was not right for, some family to have to be on it. You actually don't have to but you can if you want to.

5. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

ex-squeeze me?

can you say that again?

BEN