Navy Seals

Discussion in 'Games' started by P Rush, Dec 23, 2003.

1. P Rush macrumors newbie

Hey, if you have Quake 3 arena you should check out this mod. Its called navy seals. I have played it for almost a year and its really good! the only problem, is that there are like only 50 people (max) that play it! It has real good game play (I would say almost as good as counterstrike). The website is http://www.ns-co.net and its a free download. Install it and play it online. If you have any troubles, they have a really good forum to help you and if you have a porblem, someone else has so just read the forum if you encounter a prob.

Seriously, its a great game..try it out :)

2. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

Re: Navy Seals

This is great I wish more people would post mods that support mac. We need all the games we can get

3. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

I tried it and thought that it wasn't nearly as good as True Combat. Everyone should really give that mod a try if you have Quake III.
    link

4. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

All quake mods are platform independent. I personally couldn't get navy seals to work, but TrueCombat is amazing. Check it out, you can also find more maps for it online.

5. kiteless macrumors newbie

yo, i'm with p_rush... navy seals is great. i have played both navy seals and true combat. i think navy seals is way better. there are finer details that make the game a little more enjoyable...

i recomend highly

6. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

Well, no Quake 3 on this end, but can anyone reccomend any good UT mods? Once I send back my CD-less box for a replacement, I'll be able to play that sucker.

7. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

There are several from tactical ops to infiltration and also The third reich all great mods for UT Just do a Google search and find the sites. ( tac ops in retail is known as Assult on Terror it is sold as windows only but you can make it work on a mac