NBA Live 07 or NBA 2k7?

Discussion in 'Games' started by 21stcenturykid, Mar 17, 2007.

1. 21stcenturykid macrumors 6502

I was jsut wondering which game people prefered as i allready have nba live 07 but havnt had chance to play it much yet but on the EA forums it's getting flamed and alot of people seem to prefer 2k7. What are people's opinions here? I will get 2k7 if i don't like it when i get a proper play of it and if people say 2k7 is better.

2. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

2k7 definitely.

I tried to stick it out with NBA Live until last year (and would randomly buy the 2k games as well).....but I've come to the conclusion that since 2k1 on the Dreamcast the 2k series is a lot better than the Live series. This was the first year I didn't buy NBA Live. I love 2k7....though I haven't played it much lately d/t GoW, WoW, and getting a Wii in late January.

3. Bubbasteve macrumors 65816

Bubbasteve

NBA 2k7 hands down -- I tried playing NBA Live 07 and I just didn't enjoy it at all...

2k7 offers great animations, graphics, and overall gameplay -- don't settle for Live, stick with 2k7

just my opinion though

4. 21stcenturykid thread starter macrumors 6502

Cheers guys, i think ill play some more on 07 and if i cant get along with it i'll get 2k7.

5. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

OMG dude NBA 2K7 is a no brainer... NBA Live 07 is the biggest P.O.S...just go to youtube and type nba live 07 bugs..you'll find TONS of videos.