Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Qwertylizer

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2009
Europe
So what's up with the Ming's situation? I heard he's injured very bad and probably his whole career is in danger. :confused: McGrady is also out at least the half of the next season because of knee surgery. Houston isn't rocking...

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
So what's up with the Ming's situation? I heard he's injured very bad and probably his whole career is in danger. :confused: McGrady is also out at least the half of the next season because of knee surgery. Houston isn't rocking...

Well. Today the NBA granted the request of the Rockets to give an injury exception for Yao, meaning they got the five and change million dollars needed to persuade Trevor freed up in cap room. Now this means the NBA things that Yao's injury will prevent him from returning soon, but he can still return whenever he is healthy. The truth of the matter is, no one knows. My guess is he sits out this year, the Rocket's are going to want make sure it is fully, utterly, completely healed. As to TMac, I mean, hopefully he will tell the Rockets when he plans on coming back, or if he is going to have another surgery.

opinioncircle

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
I am a big fan of The Matrix, and seems like he's out of TO to Dallas. The Mavs are going to pretty darn good. Unlike my PHX Suns...:(

GfPQqmcRKUvP

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2005
Terminus
I am a big fan of The Matrix, and seems like he's out of TO to Dallas. The Mavs are going to pretty darn good. Unlike my PHX Suns...:(

Ya, you guys are going to be awful. The Suns are starting over. They shouldn't even re-sign Nash. Send everyone away, lose a ton of games, and get some lottery picks. Rebuild from there.

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
Ya, you guys are going to be awful. The Suns are starting over. They shouldn't even re-sign Nash. Send everyone away, lose a ton of games, and get some lottery picks. Rebuild from there.

My Suns are notorious for drafting well (Nash, Kidd, Amaré) and trading away draft picks for money (Rondo, Deng). They are going to really try to get Nash back, I'm not sure Marion would help the Mavs that much - I mean it will help, but it definitely does not make them a championship contender and his health scares me.

But F*** Sarver and Kerr.

GfPQqmcRKUvP

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2005
Terminus
My Suns are notorious for drafting well (Nash, Kidd, Amaré) and trading away draft picks for money (Rondo, Deng). They are going to really try to get Nash back, I'm not sure Marion would help the Mavs that much - I mean it will help, but it definitely does not make them a championship contender and his health scares me.

But F*** Sarver and Kerr.

How dare you insult one of the game's best three point shooters of all time...

/Steve Kerr (the player) fan

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.