1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Need a favor

Discussion in 'Community' started by applemacdude, Aug 1, 2004.

1. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

I need a favor it has to do with ebay and you will get 10-15 bucks out of it please PM for details...Thanks and BTw nothing illegal or bad

2. macrumors 6502a

FredAkbar

To anyone who isn't sure, this guy's been around (the forums) for a while, so he's not some scammer that just signed up.

3. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Thanks for the info, but I think the avatar and "macrumors 68020" kinda give that away. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

LOL :D

5. macrumors 6502a

FredAkbar

lol, well come on, I just meant like to anyone who isn't familiar with how the forums work, what 68020 means, or that you need 500 posts for an avatar. Posts like that one could be taken suspiciously, and if I hadn't been familiar with him or known that he's been here for a while, I might have thought this could be a scam or whatever, even though he said it wasn't.

Just giving info for those less enlightened than us, thanks for the glowing praise though :rolleyes:

;)

6. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

THanks!

Again people can message me thru aim msn messenger or yahoo! just click on the little pics below my 'tar , or pm me

7. macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

According to AIM, you aren't on. You can IM me, or check your PMs.

8. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

Anyone its still available

9. macrumors 6502a

comictimes

huh.. I never knew that you needed 500 posts for an avatar. very interesting...

(yay for pointless posts!)

10. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

Damn it I need help, LOL someone please

11. macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

I'm helping, I'm helping

12. macrumors demi-god

LethalWolfe

I think that pic would be funnier if it was He-Man (or someone from He-Man) and not Rastilin<sp?> from Dragon Lance.

Lethal