Need a Wireless Mouse

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by cnormag, Sep 14, 2005.

1. cnormag macrumors newbie

I just recently got a new iBook, and would like to purchase a bluetooth mouse. I would prefer that it matched the ibook, and was hoping that a bluetooth version of the mighty mouse would come out soon. So here is my question, what are the chances of a bluetooth mighty mouse being released in Paris? Otherwise I might just go logitech. I know that any opinion on this would be speculation, but I know that some of you guys seem to be good at speculating when it comes to Apple products. Thanks in advance.

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

BlueTooth Mighty Mouse will take a while IMO. It's more an issue of marketing rather than engineering. If a wireless one came out tomorrow, the wired ones wouldn't sell anymore. :(

What's wrong with the regular Apple Wireless Mouse? Mine's fantastic. :)

3. bursty macrumors 6502a

bursty

Maybe look for a used regular Apple BT Mouse in the Classified section or eBay. That could at least hold you over until a BT Mighty Mouse comes out.

4. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

As stated above it seems like it will be some time before you see a wireless MM but I would think Apple is working on one as we speak ;)