Need All Apple/Mac Users, Historians, Obsessors, Freaks, etc.

Discussion in 'Community' started by JPigford, Nov 21, 2004.

1. JPigford macrumors newbie

I'm starting a big project on Apple and Macs and what not and need some writers. Preferably people who stay involved and up to date on Apple/Mac news and what not. If you're interested hit me up:

AIM: Jo Shpigford
    MSN: jpigford@gmail.com

2. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

3. dotnina macrumors 6502a

4. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

5. Deefuzz macrumors 6502a

Deefuzz

sounds cool...Too bad I am far from qualified.

Best of luck to you, and if you ever need any other help that doesn't require me to be a genious or extremely up to date with inside info then please let me know :D

6. DanTekGeek macrumors 6502

im not all that knowladgeable on mac history, but i do keep very up to date on apple news. if you would care to elaborate on the details of this project, i might be able to help.

7. JPigford thread starter macrumors newbie

To people who don't necessarily think they are qualified or have a ton of time...that's not necessarily what I'm asking for. Though it would help, I actually would like a large number of people to help with this. Sure you might not know everything about Apple/Mac's but if you can stay up to date on what's going on (news, releases, etc.) then you probably can help.

As far elaboration. I don't want to give out a ton of details but there's a possibility of making yourself money thought that shouldn't necessarily be the reason you want to help out. It will require some writing skills. Not large amounts of writing...you just need to have good grammar.

8. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Tell me more... I am Obsessive about Grammar. :)

9. MentalFabric macrumors 6502

MentalFabric

I can handle grammar, and I'm more of a Mac freak than I'd like to admit. Sign me up :p

10. sgarringer macrumors regular

Get in touch with me. I'm pretty up to date with Macs, past and present.

11. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

12. rueyeet macrumors 65816

rueyeet

From the sound of it, I suspect another Mac-centric news site, possibly with commentary? While the "earning money" part sounds spiffy, even if a small bit o' cash is involved, there are SO very many such sites.

However, I regularly visit a bunch of Mac sites every day, and do catch most of the major stories, sometimes before they appear quite everywhere; and my grammar isn't completely atrocious. So if you think I might fit the bill, email me with this same screenname at AOL.