Need an answer about imessage

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by alekspasov, Dec 19, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey,

Before I start I want to clear that I know that what I did was stupid, so please skip that part in the comments.

So today I was at a store ( not an Apple store) and I was playing around with an iPad when suddenly I got the stupidest idea. I decided to log in to imessage with my Apple account. Nevertheless, I go to the region part and the internet died. It never came back. I tried to cancel the log in but I couldn't. It was stuck at the region portion of the log in.

There was no one around, who I can ask for assistance and I needed to leave since I wasn't alone. So i just left it the way it is.

So my question is, should i be concern that i mightve gotten connected later on and my messages might get forwarded to the device???

2. macrumors 601

3. macrumors G4

dhlizard

Just go back and purchase that particular iPad :cool:

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

i guess i might come back.

And im waiting for the ipad mini with retina display :p:p

5. macrumors 601

Just buy alcohol instead - cheaper and you still won't be able to distinguish the pixels!

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

but seriously though,
    if ive logged in, does it start pushing my messages to that device even though my contacts arent syncs etc.

also is there a way i can see the devices i have synced with iMessages

7. macrumors member

I would assume that it probably will if that display has internet connection. You probably should go back and check.