Need Cables (Monitor and USB)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ebook, Nov 28, 2005.

1. ebook macrumors 6502

I need some cables for my new office set up, but I don't really know where to look for them online. The first one that I need is a USB A to B (I think that's it) cable to hook up my printer. The USB needs to be about 12 or more feet long. Secondly, I need a cable to hook my iBook up to my LCD TV. I'm using one now, but it's not mine so I would like one that has a right angle connector and is farily short if possible. I think that cable is a VGA, but please correct me so I know what to look for!

2. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

You can get a USB A to B cable fairly cheaply. http://www.newegg.com has them for a good price. What kind of iBook and adapter are you using to hook yo to your TV? Various iBook models use different connectors and adapters to connect to monitors or TVs so it would help a lot knowing which model you have.

3. ebook thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks, I found the USB cable there. I'm using a G4 1.33 iBook and the adapter that came with it to hook it up. I checked Newegg, but I can't find much there under 6 feet long for VGA cables. Any suggestions?