Need help downloading music

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by alaya, Sep 22, 2003.

1. alaya macrumors newbie

Hi, I am new to mac and I have been trying to download limewire and have been unsucessful . Can anybody tell me what I can do to download music?
    thanks

2. KBFinFan macrumors 6502

Just looked at the links, but can't try them out due to my computer still being in Taiwan or what not.

Do these p2p networks access interfaces provide the same horrid spyware as their windows brethren? Or is this not possible w/ the way OS X operates?

3. caveman_uk Guest

caveman_uk

The mods may well close this thread soon due to the questionable legality of the subject. It's a bit like asking does anyone know a really good way to take CDs from shops without paying.
    Anyway, that aside, Poisoned is a good P2P client and is open source so you can tell if it contains any spyware...which it doesn't. It's actually quite nicely written. What you do with the tool is your problem.

4. KBFinFan macrumors 6502

Ya, I didn't want to get too far into the disussion of p2p networks and the legality concerning them... just wanted to know if they would eat my OS.

I actually don't run one now on my Windows computer just because they can really ruin the already sketchy stability.

Thanks for the response