Need help finding a new multiplayer game...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Omad0n, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Omad0n macrumors regular

I checked through the forums a bit, but couldn't fnd anything that really helped, so I thought i'd make my own post and see what I find. I'm looking for a new game to play. I've been playing Puzzle Pirates for almost 2 years now, and well it's about time to move on. I'm hoping to find another online game with good community (not WoW) It would be nice if there was a PC counterpart to it too so some of my friends who are looking could come with. Another game like PP would be right up our allies, or some sort of gamee like civ. FPS aren't really our bag so that cuts a lot of options out. Heck if someone could even point me to a site that had various games i would really appreciate it. THanks for any and all help in advance!

2. mikeyPotg macrumors 6502

Not sure if this is your cup of tea either, but I still play warcraft 3 at least a couple times a day with my friends.

Also, I'm still pondering on getting Titans Quest and playing it up (old school diablo 2 style) with some of my friends.

3. Omad0n thread starter macrumors regular

I do have a lot of fun with Warcraft 3 actually :) def. my cup of tea, unfortunetly not so much my friends, so any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

4. Pancake macrumors regular

Pancake

Bang! Howdy is supposed to be good. I keep meaning to try it myself. I think it is by the same people as Puzzle Pirates.
    http://www.banghowdy.com/

5. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

Starcraft is fun, and Diablo 2 has been the msot addictive game, for me, of all time. It sounds like those won't please your friend's though, and even though you said FPS isn't really your thing either, Halo is a great game, and a fantastic PC/Mac port, which could change your minds about FPS. Just a thought.

6. Mac'Mo macrumors 6502a

Mac'Mo