Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
If you guys need help right that send or right away, if you have Skype installed or if you install it you can contact me, its: slooksterpsv
for the contact.

Note to Administrators, I don't find anything wrong with post, it may help reduce a lot of the repeated posts so if you find this post to be out of bounds. By all means delete it, but just to help out the forum, that's why I'm doing this.

Skype is available for Mac and PC, and it's pretty awesome - great way to get in touch with friends family or even support like I'm offering.

Heb1228

macrumors 68020
Feb 3, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
I was thinking the same thing. But I think you have to be careful about legal stuff with that. Cause if somebody gives bad advice and screws up someone's system, they can try to sue. Thats why we made people sign this page-long waiver when I used to work in a tech shop. People could still sue, but they didn't have much chance of winning.

Also you could give perfectly good advice and someone does something to screw up their own system and then they blame you for it.

Like this one time, we had a lady buy a monitor from us. She took it home and plugged it in and her computer stopped working. So she came in telling us we needed to replace her entire system because we sold her the monitor. We were like yeah right...

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
Very good advice here's my Terms and Agreement:

TERMS AND AGREEMENTS FOR CALLING ME ON SKYPE
You may call me anytime I am on Skype for problematic matters. I will not help you in looking for cracks, hacks, or any other kind of illegal item.
If you contact me you cannot hold anything against me for anything that may happen to your computer. So you cannot sue, you cannot ask for money, you cannot ask for a replacement, you cannot ask for anything except advice. That's it, just advice is the only thing you may request from me. You can never take any legal action against me. Remember you are the one taking action based on advice. I am not pushing keys on your computer doing this and that to it. You can get remote desktop help from else where. The advice I give is to the best of my knowledge - that is to say I may or may not know about your problem, but I will give you any advice I can to help eliminate the ailments.
Skype allows me to block users whom I do not want to communicate with. I will only block a user if they contact me looking for hacks, illegal stuff, cracks, or anything else related in those area's.
You do not have to take my advice. I only give it as a proposal.
You may take no legal action against me for anything whatsoever, you can take no action on me whatsoever - none. Sorry I have to stress this.

Remember by contacting me you are agree to these agreements.
I reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime without prior, or any notification for that matter.

Now did I forget anything.

To contact me its: slooksterpsv

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.