Need help with a school project!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Haberdasher, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Haberdasher macrumors regular

I'm making a video project for school, and I need a particular music track. All I need to do is identify what the music track is. The only way I can identify the music is by a nike ad.

It is the ad where the camera starts out focused on a runner who is running down a street, and as the runner turns his head backwards, he turns into a hockey player (or rather the camera cuts to another clip of a hockey player in the same pose, and the new clip starts to play, and it looks like the runner turned into the hockey player.) The hockey player performs some hockey moves, then when in a suitable pose, he turns into a soccer player. This continues for quite some time...very cool commercial. (I think it only played for a short time)

WHAT IS THE MUSIC THAT IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND? I MUST KNOW!

Thanks._

2. buffsldr macrumors 6502a

buffsldr

all i can say is something that might "jog" someone else's memory. I remember these ads first appearing during the 2002 winter games in SLC

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

E-Mail Nike. That's how I did it when I wanted to know the name of the song from the Gap commercial ("The Shining" by Badly Drawn Boy) and that "Days Go By" song. E-mail the marketing department, somebody should know.