Need help with iTunes Videos

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by typecase, Jun 4, 2005.

1. typecase macrumors regular

Hello All,

I'm having a bit of trouble here and perhaps it's just my ignorance speaking but how do you play one of the new iTunes videos? I have iTunes 4.8, I purchased the Gorillaz single with the videos (Feel Good Inc Bonus Video Version).

Now what? :confused:

I've tried clicking the arrow next to the name of the song and it takes me to the music store page where I bought the single. When I click on one of the video links there nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Should these videos have downloaded when I bought the single? Are they in a special place akin to purchased music. Please help.

2. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

why not just double click on the video or select it and push play? don't use the arrows next to the song and artist, those take you to the iTMS.

3. typecase thread starter macrumors regular

I would have done this but I don't see the videos in my purchased music list. Is this where its supposed to show up?

4. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

is it not in your library? find it there and try using the play button. the videos are a new thing for me, I'm not quite sure if they work the same as songs.

5. ahamilt2 macrumors member

You need to have the cover-art viewer open, then just play it like normal.

6. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

You can then click it to open it in a Quickeimt-like window or hit the fullscreen button on the bottom.

7. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

I completely forgot about that, mine is always open and I forget some people don't do that. I also forgot you can go into the iTunes prefs and change it so that when you start a video, it opens its own window.