Need help with KoTOR!

Discussion in 'Games' started by kretzy, Dec 21, 2005.

1. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix a problem I'm having in KoTOR. Up until now I haven't had too many problems with it, but just now, I was on the Wookie planet (on the Great Walkway) and the screen went all black. I changed the resolution to see if that might help but then all I got was this... :(

I'd appreciate any help you guys could give me!

2. Jedi128 macrumors 6502

Thats a pretty weird problem.... I have almost beaten the game and I think its sweet, but I never encountered this problem. However I was playing on a 2.0Ghz G5 with 1 GB of RAM... and a Radeon 9600 with 128MB of VideoRAM. I think you may have set the graphics/video settings to advanced for machine perhaps? Sorry I cant provide more help....

3. kretzy thread starter macrumors 604

kretzy

I made sure all of the graphics settings were set to minimum, and as I said, it had been fine up until there. Anyone one else got any ideas? :confused:

4. Verto macrumors 6502a

Verto

Try switching the game from fullscreen to windowed, and back to fullscreen (if possible). If that doesn't work, try defaulting the settings.

5. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

Seems like a wired problem to me, as I never had it myself on both of my Macs. Try deleting com.aspyr.kotor.plist. If you dont know where it is located just Spotlight it. Boom! ;)

Its an awesome game and I wish KOTOR 2 was available for Mac too...

6. kretzy thread starter macrumors 604

kretzy

Thanks! ;)
    I'll give it a try and see if it helps.