Need Helping Finding a Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by billchase2, Mar 31, 2006.

1. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

okay, i know there's probably a bunch of versions of this out there... but i can't find a single one!

what i'm looking for is a version of a puzzle game that i've played before. it has the marbles all across the screen of different colors and what you do is you find sets of at least three of them by each other and double click them to make them disappear. then the marbles from above those fall downward into the empty spot that was made. you just keep doing this over and over. the more you get at a time, the more points you get and the object is to clear the board.

does anyone know where i can find a game like that?? i've looked everywhere and have found ones similar (like bejeweled) but not exact (well, besides sega swirl... but that's not exactly the best version of this game).

2. Kernow macrumors 65816

Kernow

3. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

Sounds as though it could be Columns. I have a vague memory of playing it on a Sega Game Gear long ago.

4. billchase2 thread starter macrumors 68000

billchase2

same-x is EXACTLY what i'm looking for (thanks!) except with that you just play one level and it's over. what i'm looking for is one that has multiple levels and you have to play well enough in order to continue.

another example of the game is Monster Madness that you can play on the megatouch machines at the bar.