Need helping finding infor on Clinton & Osama

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Neserk, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Neserk

I know people have referred to the debunking the myth that Clinton was offered Osama head. But does anyone have a link? It would be greatly appreciated.

2. Neserk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Neserk

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I looked around a bit, but couldn't find any links/sources that weren't either NewsMax, Drudge etc...perhaps they might have links to the original source(s)... (haha)

Anyway...search for Sudan, Clinton and Bin Laden...it is a start. Sorry I can't be more helpful...

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

This is the only thing I was able to find.

Doesn't really "debunk" the story, but explains it.

5. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Here are a couple of links that might help.

CBS News

from The Expat

In other words, the Sudanese offered to give Osama up to the Saudis, but never to the US. The Saudis, ever our loyal ally (heavy sarcasm intended,) refused to take him even after weeks of pressure from the Clinton administration. This is all well before we had proof of his involvement in the first WTC bombing and two years before the Africa Embassy bombings. If anything it proves the Clinton administration was very serious about chasing terrorists well before it was on anyone else's radar.

6. Neserk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Neserk