"Need it by Christmas?"

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Mechcozmo, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Apple can seemingly do miracles, but I don't believe that they could ship me something before Christmas.

Basically, on the right side of the site, there's a little something that asks if you need a product from the Apple Store by Christmas. And it is a bit late for that.

Well, I guess it is never too early to start shopping for next year...:rolleyes:

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

3. Mechcozmo thread starter macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Does this screenshot help?

Attached Files:

4. FredAkbar macrumors 6502a

FredAkbar

Well, it does say if you order from December 15th to 18th. So it's not false advertising or anything, but it is a bit out of date.

What do they mean, "by December 15th-18th"? Is that just to cover their asses, say you order on the 17th and they don't get it to you in time, they can say the deadline ended up being the 15th? Otherwise why not just say "order before the 18th"?

5. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Oh, when you said "the site" I thought you referring to the Apple Store site. :eek:

6. Mechcozmo thread starter macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Ah, understandable. I thought that the "Site and Forum Feedback" thread would explain that I was referencing MacRumors, but I guess I should have clarified it. Whoops.

7. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

i noticed this too after December 18th came and went but i don't see it up there anymore. someone must've fixed it. :)

8. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

No; if you use express shipping, you can order on the 18th, but if you have custom-made or engraved machines with slow shipping, probably need to order on the 15th...

9. FredAkbar macrumors 6502a

FredAkbar