Need Place to live

Discussion in 'Community' started by mikeyredk, Nov 30, 2004.

1. mikeyredk macrumors 65816

I need a place to live preferable around a college campus with people my own at (20 year old male) Around the Wilmington (I don't know what universities are located in this city), Newark (I know University of Delaware is located here) Delaware area.

I recently acquired an internship at Peco Energy in Kennett Square which, starts december 20 though till the end of summer. If you have a place to sublet me please PM me, I will be in the area looking over my possibilities starting December 11-12-13. Price wise I don't want to spend over 800 per month

I am a non–smoker; nor do i care if you smoke
    20 year old male; Indian not american
    Working from 8-4/5 than half hour commutes on both sides

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

go to the Delaware campus and pick up a student newspaper- or grab a few local papers. i have friends who rent near the campus. thats how they found their places.

3. mikeyredk thread starter macrumors 65816

but I currently live 4 hours away, without a vehicle so that would be difficult to do

4. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

well you didnt mention the 4 hour distance in your first post. look in the philly classifieds, or call the school and tell them you are interested in school there and want some housing info- they'll help you out and never know the difference. or have someone from your new job mail you the papers- get them to help you out!

5. mikeyredk thread starter macrumors 65816

Thank you gwuMACaddict for your advice, I was thinking of giving them a call up. Just a quick question

would you rather live in Pennsylvania, Delaware, or New Jersey? For curiosity sake

6. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

DE is MUCH cheaper tax wise!! and there is no sales tax in the State. Live in DE.