!!!!!need pspware help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by minkis, Dec 25, 2005.

1. minkis macrumors regular

i just got a psp and pspware for christmas and when i tired to upload the 6 or 7 songs that would fit on the memory stick, only one showed up on my psp

also i got a video off itunes and i can't figure out how to get it to psp ware(i'm about to get a bigger memory card for the psp). thanks

2. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

If you bought them from iTunes (songs+video) you can't just put them on the PSP because they're protected.

3. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

4. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

5. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

oh ok, thanks. just incase though, has anyone found a better way before i was a dvd or mp3 cd on this and a whole lot of time

6. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

oh yea, will that work for the movies i got from itunes too?

7. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

8. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

9. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

now it seems like some songs that i get from pure volume will show up on the psp but others won't. whys that?

10. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Be aware that !!!!!!!!!!accenting your title like this!!!!!!!!!! isn't the best way to go about getting intelligent responses, and can result in temporary nausea/vomiting.

11. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

yes but it also gets people to look at it in hopes of answering a question. as far as i am aware it is not against the rules but if it is i can change it

12. 840quadra Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

No you can't Moderators and Gods can only change thread titles. This topic of unprotecting DRM files is however boarderline illegal, so tread lightly on this subject.

13. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

It's not against the rules per se, but it is annoying and typically frowned upon. It's not eBay here, and we don't need people to L@@K at our threads...:rolleyes:

Hmm...strange. I can change my thread titles. Demi perk? Never noticed it before. I can also delete my posts, which I couldn't do a couple years ago when I last wanted to delete a post.

14. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

my main goal is to ge tthe song(legitamitly pay for from itunes and legally downloaded from www.purevolume.com) and put them on my psp and if possible put the video i pay from on my psp. it can't be too boarderelined b/c sony came out with software for pcs to burn movies onto your hard drive, if i had the link i would post it

15. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

no offense to anyone but i think you have gotten your opinions across about off topic things and wish you could try from now on to stay on topic please or not to post

16. Linam macrumors regular

17. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

already have a mini, but i can't surf the internet, play games that look as good as ps2, and a few other things too

18. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

Your question was answered.
    The ITMS music is protected, I think the movies are too. The only way to get rid of the protection is to burn the songs on an AUDIO cd, then import them form that. Any other ways to remove the drm are illegal and can't be discussed here.

19. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

20. Seasought macrumors 65816

Seasought

I'm probably too late here but you could try JHymn with regard to your music as well.