NEED Quick and Easy, Plain and Simple...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by michaelrjohnson, Jan 2, 2004.

1. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

Online photo album publishing software (similar to those produced by Adobe Photo Album (not available for Mac)).

I have not been able to find some decent software (free, shareware, or other) to easily automate the process of producing a digital, online photo album. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried using many (including Image Capture.app's "Build Web Page" automated task. It is not full featured enough (there are no arrows to next and previous images, and no "up directory" arrow). I am looking for a set up like this: (my brothers album, made with Adobe Photo Album (in about 5 seconds)) http://www.scsucrew.com/1972/photos/12-01-03ThanksgivingWeekend/

THANK YOU.

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

3. michaelrjohnson thread starter macrumors 68020

Inconvenient MAJORLY. That only exports to .mac, even if it didn't, i would then have to use iPhoto to manage my photos. (we all know that iPhoto is slow). I just need an album creator.

Thanks though!

4. Sedulous macrumors 68000

Sedulous

I remember Dreamweaver had a web-photo album creation function. Sorry I don't remember too many details.

5. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Both ImageViewer and GraphicConvertor have web album production capabilities. There are many preferences to set in order to get your customized result, including Next, Previous and Up, but between those preferences and some pre-planned find-and-replace operations in BBEdit or Dreamweaver, you can get a good album.

Search for them at Versiontracker.com

Thanks
    Trevor
    CanadaRAM.com

6. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono