Need school related help from a Buddhist, Hindi, or Sikh

Discussion in 'Community' started by Krizoitz, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

Ok, here's the deal, I'm taking a class on Eastern Relgious traditions and as part of the class we need to do a task of some sort. One of our options is to briefly interview someone from one of the religions we are studying. Well I found out today that it is due tommorow (unlike the syllabus which lists it due in two weeks) so I am kinda stuck here. So if you are one of those three religions and could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I can easily do the interview over IM, i'll just need to ask some basic questions about beliefs, practices, how it affects your life, family, etc. nothing too personal of course. I have to run some errands but will be back in 1-2 hours and will be available all evening (USA Pacific Standard Time, its 4 pm here). Let me know, thanks a million!

krizoitz

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

hey i dont officially practice buddhism but i have some intrest in the religion and consider myself to be a "beginer" i dont have any offical ties or practices directly related to the religion but i am looking into it and i am in the process
    so if you have no one else feel free to im me at my aim sn: placeofdis and ill see if i can be of any help for you