Need some advice re 5G nano

Discussion in 'iPod' started by gadgetgirl85, Sep 12, 2009.

1. macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

At the moment I am currently using a shuffle for gym as I keep it clipped to my shorts. I am tempted to buy a nano as I would love to also listen to the radio while I'm at gym but I really dont like using armbands. Any advice on what I could do?

2. macrumors 6502a

Does your gym ban cameras? Then you can't buy the new nano for the gym.

Greg

3. thread starter macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

I don't believe they ban cameras at my gym. I'm more concerned with what to do with it when I run etc.

4. macrumors 6502a

Lol that's going abit far don't you think... Not sure how gyms are run in Canada and the states.. But I can't imagine anyone in a uk gym having problems using a 5G nano because of its camera use. I'mean sheesh.. I like many others carry my mobile in the gym with me, that has camara capabilities too.

If I go ahead and buy the 5G, that will be its main purpose - gym use lol

To OP, sorry I can't answer your question. I normally stuff my ipods in a pocket but I'm guessing that wouldn't be suitable for you.

5. macrumors 603

rgarjr

how come you dont like using armbands? I think that is the perfect way to work out and listen to your tunes.

6. thread starter macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

I just find armbands annoying and would rather clip an ipod to my shorts. There is no such thing as a nano clip is there?

7. macrumors 603

rgarjr

U should probably then look for a case that has some sort of belt clip on the back of it then.

8. macrumors newbie

the Griffin Aero Sport Armband uses a clip on the iPod holder to clip onto the armband - i dont see why you couldnt just clip it onto your shorts instead, although the clip might be a bit big:

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. thread starter macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

10. macrumors regular

same here, hate armbands, they are annoying and slip down from your arm.

i just hang on to my nano when running, then i just put it in my pocket, only problem i have finding earphones for heave running/heavy sweat proof :D