Hi! First post ever in these forums so good to meet you all! Anyway I am kind of in dilema. I'm in Tokyo Japan right now and am going to be returning to the states some time in August. I am currently running a 500mhz ibook (this is the very very very first of the current model from April 2001) and it is definatly showing it's age. A 66 mhz fsb isn't cutting it anymore. I know that Apple just released new iBooks back in April but when do you think the next update would be? I wouldn't mind taking advantage of the current 200$ back with a ibook+ipod purchase, but if between Sept and January they will update again I can wait (as long as the price stays around 1000$ with education discount for a combo 12") as I want to have the newest of the new! Any thoughts from anybody would be awsome. Thanks!