Need some help on somethings about WoW!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Reaver, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Reaver macrumors 6502

my brother recently jsut got a WoW account and I was wondering if a person on a windows machine and a person on a Mac machine can see, talk, and do co-op together or is the two versions different or use different servers?

I was wondering cause I would like to play on my Mac along with my brother on his windows machine.

2. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

Macs and PCs can play together without problems. Just make sure you're on the same server and use both either Alliance or Horde chars to play together.

3. msbsound macrumors regular

Mac and PC copies are actually the same box. and yes, both systems play on the same servers so you can both play together just fine.

4. Reaver thread starter macrumors 6502

sweet thanks guys for the info I will be picking up my copy up tonight after work.

5. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

If you guys haven't picked a server yet, go to "Demon Soul", pick Alliance and add "Alexwaittwo" to your friends list.

I can help ya if you need it. :D (Level 22 Druid)

6. Reaver thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for the offer I will take you up on it I am/was currently playing City Of Heroes/Villans for windows and after 2.5 years it has gotten old and everyone I have know has left and gone either to Guild Wars or to WoW so a bunch of us are all gathering up on WoW. never played WoW but heard it was nice.