Need some help please

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by 18E retired, Aug 1, 2011.

1. 18E retired macrumors newbie

I have a macBook pro and just upgraded to lion. I have a couple of system pref panes (macaroni and Chimey) from atomic bird. I keep getting a message when I go to use them that i must close the pref panes and reopen them for them to be enabled...........but nope it don't work........i hit the ? mark icon and it says i need to be in 32 bit mode. HOWEVER, I have other stuff that runs on 32 bit mode fine...........HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Contact the developer regarding these. Its evident that those preferences are incompatible to Lion and AFAIK there's nothing that be done to resolve this

3. 18E retired thread starter macrumors newbie

Been there.......done that

Sent several e-mails .......no reply...........no phone # for customer service......looks like I'm just stuck..........but I know there has to be a fix........but it will probably be and upgrade......i hope they are free :D

4. roksob macrumors newbie

Macaroni and Lion

I installed Lion yesterday on my MacBook Pro. I just checked Macaroni and it had performed its daily and weekly maintenance chores. Seems to be working OK. The system did ask me to close and re-open the pref pane, but otherwise no problems. I am using version 2.1.1.