Need some help with Grapher (Curvus Pro)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MegaSignal, Jan 31, 2006.

1. MegaSignal macrumors 6502

For the life of me, I cannot seem to understand how to change the color of the graph of a given equation with Grapher. Try as I might, it always either turns black or dark red - no other choices! (The Help file didn't seem to have any ideas that would work).

If there is anyone out there with some ideas, I'd love to hear from you!

One more thing: some of my math friends would like to get this for their Mac, but are not on Tiger just yet...do they have any options?

Many thanks!

2. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

Click on the equation in the equations list, then click on the inspector button in the top right corner (or go to the Window menu -> Show inspector). Where it says Line in the inspector, there is a (default black) box that you can click on to bring up the color picker and change the color of the graph.

As for your friends, the old Graphing Calculator is still included with the OS 9 applications as part of Classic. You can buy a newer, OS X compatible version of the same program here. It's expensive enough that I think it's a better deal to just upgrade to Tiger and get Grapher (along with all the other Tiger features).

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      123.3 KB
      Views:
  3. MegaSignal thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks!

Thanks! I really appreciate the info!

!