Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youyou

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 17, 2006
So just a quick qestion in regards to Videos on my 5th Generation Ipod.
I was wondering if there's a way to set my videos to play continuously? After every music video it stops and goes back to the videos list and i have to manually choose the next one. Even when i press next on my ipod it goes back to the Videos list (menu)
Isn't there a way to get them to play one after the other or wen i press next for it to go to the next video instead of always bringing me back to the Main list.
Also i'm not sure but want there a tab for music videos before? Now all my videos whether movies or music videos go under my video tab.
Thank you all for your help

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
I'm not quite sure on how to set it on continuous playback, and I doubt there is a way. The back and forward buttons are used for rewinding the track and for going through chapters if it happens to be a DVD, it bugs me that I can't change movies using those arrows.

As far as I know, there is no way to continuously play the Music Videos. You can combine all the videos into one big movie, but that takes time and it takes more power for the iPod to open up compared to individual movies...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.