Need someone to interview...please help!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by prostuff1, Feb 28, 2006.

1. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Well, i am in a Self-Career Developement class and we have to do an interview of a person in a career we would like to enter.

So what i am looking for is someone to ask question to in the field of Software Developement or Computer Hardware. My Major is going to be Computer Science nad Engineering, so if anyone has a degree in this and would liek to answer some questions that would be great. I am lookng more at Mac software but any software developement will be fine.

Likie i said early i need to do this for a college class and i am having trouble fining someone in my area. I asked my professor about htis route and she said it was fine so i am asking this wonderfull community for some help.

If you are willing to answer some questions either PM me, leave a message hear, or drop me an e-mail at kidstuff14@earthlink.net

Thanks

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Geez, I'd think that someone would give a hand. There are lots of computer nerdy people around here with this degree, I'm sure.

I'd like to do something like this, but I'm not in the field you want. But if you are into medical physics, you're more than free to interview me. I'll answer your questions, and heck, I'll even let you take a photo of me.

PS: I do nudity.

3. ToddW macrumors 6502a

yeah i'll do it, i work as an Electrical Engineer. PM me with the details, I will be gald to answer the questions.

4. prostuff1 thread starter macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Thank you.

Sending PM