Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Dindich, Feb 21, 2005.

1. macrumors newbie

Feb 20, 2005
    Hi all,
    I'm looking for these wallpapers :
    and :
    if you know where i can get them please post it here or contact me on my AIM ( Dindisek ) THX a loooooooooooooot
  2. Moderator emeritus

Mar 25, 2002
    London, England
    They look like ones I've seen posted by our members in the desktops thread, are they? If so why not just PM these members and ask them?
  3. macrumors Core

Jan 6, 2004
    i believe you can find some of them @ if im not mistaken

i pmed a member to get the first one, and now its my 'tar, gotta love it

edit: browse the desktops under vector on PGP and on pages 7 & 11 you will find the second two, dont know where to get the first one, i have it though, email me or pm me and tonight after work i can email it to you if you want
  4. macrumors 603

Aug 2, 2002
    Cork, Ireland.
    The last of those pictures is here, it's the first one on the list (probably better net karma to link to the page rather than the jpg directly..)
  5. macrumors 68020

Dec 3, 2003
    Southeastern Louisiana
    If this is the same guy, he IMed me this morning asking for the last wallpaper (That's a picture of my desktop.) I told him I'd get it to him this evening (When he IMed me I was on my way out for class.), but apparently he's too damn impatient.

I even linked him to pixelgirlpresents, but apparently he can't take it being red.
  6. macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Nov 20, 2002
    Hey, that second desktop is mine! I feel special now.

Anyways, yeah - like PlaceofDis said, the image came from

I made a few different versions in Photoshop to chane through when I get bored with this one.
  7. macrumors 68020

Jan 23, 2005