[Netflix] Plus sign next to movie in queue

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by yg17, Jul 25, 2006.

1. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Last Wednesday, I received 2 movies as I usually do on my 2-at-a-time plan. American History X and Super Troopers. But, AHX was mislabeled. Right sleeve, but the disc in the sleeve was The Exorcism of Emily Rose, so I reported it, and dropped it in the mail Wednesday night. I also added AHX again to the top of my queue. They should've gotten it Friday, but they didn't. They got it Monday, and I'm assuming that's USPS's fault. Anyways, Monday, they mailed out a new copy, which probably arrived today (I'm at work, I'll find out in a couple hours when I go home).

Now, Super Troopers, which was correctly labeled I watched on Saturday and dropped it off at the post office Sunday evening. They should've received it today. I never received the e-mail saying they got it, so I went to my queue a few minutes ago, and it still shows I have it at home, but a third movie (the one at the top of my queue) is listed in my queue as "processing" and probably shipping today. And now Super Troopers has a + sign to the left of it (the others are numbered as 1 and 2).

So, does anyone know what the + sign means?

2. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

It just means that they are shipping an extra movie than you normally get. It could be them just letting you have a 3rd movie out this time because they messed up with AHX. Or, what happened to me once, was they shipped out a movie before another one was completely processed when I returned it (which looks like might be your case).

I'd imagine by the end of today the + will be gone.

3. yg17 thread starter macrumors G5

yg17

Just checked, it is. Got the e-mail stating they received Super Troopers this morning actually, but for some reason, GMail (which I just keep minimized in my task bar and check the button for a (#) in the title to see if I have new mail) didn't auto refresh.