Neverwinter Nights - words of power

Discussion in 'Games' started by scousemouse24, Sep 13, 2006.

1. scousemouse24 macrumors newbie

Sep 13, 2006
    Definately in need of some help, I seem to have managed to leave the snowglobe without picking up the first word of power and now it won't let me back into the globe......

I've picked up the remaining words of power but I can't seem to move on as Aarin seems to be waiting for something. Is there any way I can get it back or am I missing something and I don't need to?

2. madog macrumors 65816

Nov 25, 2004
    Korova Milkbar
    I recall what your referring to but I can't remember a damn thing about what exactly you need to do.

Check out for all your game walkthroughs/cheats. Just don't go reading too far into a walkthrough!
  3. scousemouse24 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 13, 2006
    Believe me I've tried every walkthrough possible, they simply tell me to pick up the word before I's a little late for that now!!! This is my last hope............
  4. harveypooka macrumors 65816

Feb 24, 2004
    Start again?! I've never played this game...but if it's as good as Fallout you'll be playing for years!
  5. astewart macrumors member

Sep 12, 2006
    NWN UB Patch?

I dont know the Answer .....

But while were on the Topic of NWN, does anyone know WHEN and IF there will be a UB Patch for NWN to run better on the Intel Macs?? :confused:

6. Kartel macrumors newbie

Jun 21, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    If I recall, you had to kill the white dragon in the globe to get the Word. Is he dead already? I'm sure if you haven't completed that, you should be able to leave and return to the globe as you please. If he's already dead, I don't know if you can return. I can't say I've ever tried.