New Apple Ads in the New Yorker

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Macmaniac, May 23, 2005.

1. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

Apple finally begins to advertise Tiger, I'm surprised I have not seen more, maybe this ad is a sign of things too come. The cover is funny too check it out.

Attached Files:

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

Nice now we just need 30 ft ads.

Or a giant wall painted with a big X

3. iSwift macrumors newbie

A shame that nobody noticed it before an Admin made a headline post about it. Plus you have pics of the ads!

4. 36183 Guest

it is a shame the as will obviously fail to give anyone the desire to buy the product they are trying to sell (which is mac computers not tiger it self).

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    That's why it's always a good idea to draw their attention to interesting stories by using the submit option on the home page rather than just posting it in the forums... then you'll get credit for being first!

6. G5Unit macrumors 68020

G5Unit

Just saw that ad in the TIME. 50 pages back was the windows ad with that girl...What windows program do they expect you to use to record music?

7. jibberia macrumors newbie

What's really REALLY funny about that windows ad is that the girl in it is my friend Sarah, who isn't even a model, who just got stopped on the street one day and is now getting paid a whole bunch by the dark ones... AND SHE'S A MAC USER!!!!!