New Apple Cell Phone on The OC?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by cgingrich, Nov 2, 2006.

1. cgingrich macrumors regular

Oct 19, 2005
    Hey guys,

I was watching The OC premiere this evening with my girlfriend and noticed something interesting. Look at Summer's cell phone in the first 15 minutes of the show when she is at the protest. What phone is that? looks like an ipod. It's a white flip-phone with a green front and below the display screen on the front, it looks like ipod controls. The second I saw it, I paused the DVR to get a closer look and I've never seen a phone like that. Please check it out and let me know what you think. In the meantime, I'll try to get a screen capture.
  2. G-Prime macrumors member

Jul 7, 2004
    Phoenix, AZ
    Did it look like this?[​IMG]

If so, it is the Sprint Fusic.
  3. cgingrich thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 19, 2005
    Good call....I believe that's it....

I did get a screen cap, and upon further review of it, decided it's not an ipod setup.

It caught me off guard since I had never seen the phone before. Here's to hoping the REAL Apple phone looks nothing like that lol
  4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Which brings me to the point that I am pissed off that my TIVO didn't record The OC despite the previously scheduled recording. :( The damn show isn't on iTunes.
  5. treblah macrumors 65816

Oct 28, 2003
    One word. Starts with T and ends with orrent. ;)

Thread hijack: Anyone know the song that was played at the beginning and middle of the show?
  6. poppe macrumors 68020

Apr 29, 2006
    Woodland Hills
    Funny thing is I was just watching the V for Vendetta movie and all the phones are the same on there. And they were all crazy and I thought had a silver back to them. To me I kept getting this Apple iPhone vibe. For some reason I just kept getting that vibe...