New Apple iLISA. Video.

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by The new member, Feb 19, 2007.

1. The new member macrumors member

2. mattscott306 macrumors 68040

mattscott306

3. fivetoadsloth macrumors 65816

fivetoadsloth

Hm, well im getting a ton of random nmbers and letters. So, i tihnk something is wrong with the link.

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Server is not properly configured -- it doesn't know that the MIME type of the file (i.e. it doesn't know what it's sending, so it assumes it's text, which it of course is not).

If the OP is the one hosting this, it may be easiest to just post it as a zip file. You can probably download it and strip the .txt from the filename, if you really want to see it. Otherwise just put it on YouTube.

5. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

If you right click on the link and select to download the file, then remove the .txt extension from the resulting filename, the file will work.

6. slu macrumors 68000

slu

This is certainly not new and very boring.

This is just a promotional video for Lisa aimed at businesses. If you want to spend 15 minutes watching a guy project plan on a Lisa, then this is for you.

7. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Yep, kinda cool for us Apple Collectors. Belongs in the "Apple Collectors" forum...

8. Bobdude161 macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

This reminds of that Microsoft video, with that one woman on crack. The guy seems to have a fake deep voice, that speaks uber-accurate English. Funny.

9. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

I find videos like that quite interesting. Clearly I didn't watch the rather boring demo but the hammy 80s acting is pretty good. Funny how Apple are disassociating themselves from the office these days

10. The new member thread starter macrumors member

Date of the video: 1983 (one year before the Machintosh was unveiled). The sound track looks like the one of first season of Knight Rider or even Terminator I :D

The Lisa is the daughter of Xerox System and the mother of Machintosh.